The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect, process and protect your personal information through your use of our website and other interactions you might have with us as a client or someone with an interest in what we do. Using personal information allows us to develop a better understanding of our clients and prospects and in turn to provide you with relevant and timely information about the work that we do.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we hold about you. We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed. We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so. For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with current data protection legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), (‘GDPR’)
This policy explains:
- Information we may collect about you and how we use it
- Data sharing and disclosure of your details to third parties
- Security of your personal information
- Data retention
- Your legal rights
- Contact details and further information. If you have any questions, please contact Kerri Summers using the contact details at the end of this policy.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed, i.e. anonymous data.
Personal information is collected through our website, email correspondence, social media, over the telephone, face to face meetings and publicly available research.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you;
- to gain insight into your behaviour and preferences (for example by analysing the website pages you visit);
- to create bespoke marketing messages (for example by analysing the click throughs on our Site);
- to re-target our website visitors with relevant marketing messages (for example by using cookies hosted on our Site);
- to manage the work that we do for you by way of seminars, clinics and coaching.
We have grouped data together as follows:
Includes first name, last name, title and role, company you work for, business and personal email address and telephone numbers.
Technical and Usage Data:
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
We use a number of cookies on our web site which are small text files transferred to your browser by the website to identify data traffic patterns, personalise contents and support security. They do not provide any information which might disclose the identity of a specific person but they may potentially identify your computer, your browser and your internet settings. You may change the storing of cookies in your browser settings at any time by selecting the function “accept no cookies”. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Wordfence: We use Wordfence cookies on our website to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website (named WFVT and Wordfence)
WordPress: We use WordPress cookies on our website to administer the website (named WP and WordPress)
We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information. We therefore do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.htmlCookies
We retain this individual visitor data for up to 36-Months before it is automatically removed from our Google Analytics account.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
This website may include social media sharing buttons to 3rd party sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn, which may set 3rd party cookies. Please refer to these sites’ individual privacy policies for further information.
Marketing and Communications Data:
This includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
This also includes us making a note of conversations we have had with you in person or over the phone or communications you sent to The Working Parent Company. This helps us to manage our relationship with you and ensures you only receive communications from us that are relevant and timely.
We use Mailchimp to send out emails to our mailing lists. Mailchimp records both the open rates and clicks by an individual. This allows us to maintain our list and remove users who appear to no longer be interested in the services provided by TWPC.
Your information will never be used for marketing purposes by any other company.
Delivery of Services Data:
This includes us making a note of conversations we have had with you in person or over the phone or communications you sent to The Working Parent Company in relation to the purchasing of services.
We use your Personal Data where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
Special Categories of Personal Data:
Special category information including details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, criminal convictions or information about your health and genetic and biometric data is not collected. However if it is volunteered by a coachee whilst working with their coach it will be recorded in the coaches notes to facilitate coaching sessions and its treatment covered by our Privacy Notice for Coaching Clients which is available upon request.
- DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DETAILS TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell your information.
We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to operate the websites, provide our services to you and administer your account.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We maintain technical and physical safeguards that are designed to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data, and to guard it against accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties. These measures include device encryption, firewalls and virus checking procedures.
- Where we keep Personal Data files on local devices these devices are password protected and accessible only to authorised TWPC personnel
- We regularly review our security systems to ensure that your Personal Data remains safe and secure.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to certain third party processors to collect export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf. For example Mailchimp who deliver newsletters, Webex who enable webinars, Quickbooks for invoicing and payments and Dropbox for cloud storage and data backup.. We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. In all cases we always aim to ensure that your personal information is only used by third parties for lawful purposes and in compliance applicable data protection law.
- Any security breaches will be immediately reported to the ICO
- Duration of Storage
We make every effort to make the signup forms throughout our websites as clear as possible.
Your mail preferences can be changed at any time as we will send you a confirmation email of your successful signup and include opt out links for email campaigns.
We will maintain records of your Personal Data for as long as you remain a registered subscriber to our inspo mailing list.
If you have not opened any email communication from TWPC or interacted in any other way with us for 36 months we will regard you as an inactive subscriber and delete your details from our mailing lists except where retention is necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees.
We will maintain records of your Personal Data:
- If you are a client that we currently work with;
- If you are a client that we have worked with in the past 5 years;
- If you are prospect which we consider to be the appropriate representative to address within the organisation;
TWPC Clients and Coachees:
We will maintain records of your Personal Data:
- If you are a coachee that we currently work with;
- If you are a coachee that we have worked with in the past 6 years;
- In an anonymised form for training and research purposes where no data will be able to identify you
- In accordance with the contract we have with you that outlines these terms and the type of personal data we hold.
- Your legal rights
You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by following the link in the footer of the last email you received from us or by sending your request with detailed instructions for our Customer Services team.
You have the right to update and correct the personal information on your account. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data. There will be no administrative charge for supply of copies of data. We may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request. You also have the right to object to our continued processing of your personal data. You may also have the right to data portability. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our business. All such changes will be posted to the Sites and if we consider it to be appropriate we will notify subscribers of any material changes by e-mail.
- Contacting us
The Working Parent Company is the Data Controller in respect of any Personal Data that you submit to us or that we collect from or about you. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered no. 3552072) with registered offices at 107 Bell Street, London, NW1 6TL
If you would like to know what information we hold about you or if you have any other queries or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, or our Sites, our contact details are as follows:
The Working Parent Company, 6 Jacobs Well Mews, London, W1U 3DY
020 7935 9635
If you do not feel satisfied by the information provided by TWPC we would strongly recommend that you get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 0207 935 9635. If you are still unsatisfied you can find out how to get in touch with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) here. https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/